As we are getting ready for our Mountain Adventure...I thought I'd start this new month off with some goals! I can't believe how unorganized I've been and I think having some goals will help me keep track of things better. I will review how well I did in August! But for this month....
I would like to get on a better sleep schedule! We have really been off schedule and can't seem to get ourselves back together. I'm not sure how I can work it out with the baby, but she's got to get on a schedule where she nurses less! Night feedings are the hardest to try to work on for sure, but it's time to be done with nursing! I'm ready, but she's NOT! I need to get Back-to-School shopping done as the kids go back to school in August! I hope we can find everything on their lists without spending a fortune. This month I also want to try to eat a little healthier, blog weekly, take walks outside, and just smile & enjoy the little things more!
Getting Ready for our Mountain Adventure!
July is here and we are looking forward to catching lightning bugs, hiking to waterfalls, watching fireworks, and just being in the Mountains!
This is what it looks like when the kids help with the packing...

No comments:
Post a Comment