Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

What I'm Loving...

This week I've enjoyed eating crabs, swimming, sleeping late, and watching the kids fish & play at the dock.

 Fish graphics


Fish graphicsFish graphics

Crabs graphics 

What I'm working on...

I want to get more active!  I hope I can walk with Trey on Mondays at the Beach as a "normal" thing, but something always seems to get in our way. 

 

Canoeing sport graphics
The kids got active this week by kayaking...they LOVED it!
 
 


 What I've been watching...

Both of these shows really aren't the best but this is what I've been watching! I was #teamshawn, but I doubt they'll make it a year together and she'll be all like "I should've picked Nick!" when they fight! Ha!


Pretty Little Liars TV Show Pretty Little Liars

I'm starting not to care who's "A" on Pretty Little Liars...but there's not much on TV to watch. 
Come on, you know I'm not going to pick up a book! :)

What I've been listening to...

The Elmo Slide has been popular this week with Hailey!

 
 What I'm wearing...

I love this cuff bracelet that I got at Target!  It goes with everything, and I've been wearing it all week!
I've also been wearing my glitter studs, and I'm drawn to aqua and greenish blue colors in tops.




 What I'm dreading...

Dreading the END of Summer Vacation with the kids!
Not looking forward to waking up early by an alarm clock and just school starting back up!!! 
HOW MANY more days do we have? 




That's What's Up this Wednesday!




1 comment:

Reba said...

I LOVE kayaking! And all of the fish and crab look so good!
The aqua and green tops are pretty!