Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday's Favorites!


#1 Flats and Jeans

This pair is by Blowfish Malibu and they're super comfy!

 

I've been wearing my new jeans...liked them so much I went back and got a couple of different colors so I'll be ready for Fall!  They were on sale at both Macy's and Belk.


#2 Target: Shopping with Emily

Emily got some boots from Target!  This girl loves SHOES!  I went ahead and got them early because it's always hard to find her size at Target and she always wants boots!  She had a red pair and a silver pair last year.  Her favorite is the brown ones below, but we also got the black lace ones because they were on clearance! She wore the black ones this week and is saving the brown ones for later.  
She says the baby needs a pink pair!  We'll have to be on the look out for that!


#3 Baby Dolls
  
 Hailey's favorite this week has been her baby doll!  She loves playing with baby dolls. I just love that she's so girly and likes dolls.  She also loves books and the ones pictured below have been this week's favorites!


  Miss Independent 
She's been trying to feed herself this week!  
She was so ready for a BATH when Daddy got home.


 
#4 Goodwill Finds are always a favorite!

I have seen faux fur vests on pinterest and I'm not sure if I can pull it off myself or not!?  I  don't want to spend $100 bucks on one if I don't wear it!  I found this one at Goodwill! What do you think?  It's a little small but I think I could get away with it if I don't button it up and leave it open.  #tryingtobemoretrendy  

 
 Look Out! Emmaj got herself some skinny jeans to wear with her boots! 
You just can't beat $2 dollar jeans!  She is also pinning like a mad women on pinterest!  
She's getting more into Fashion and I'm thinking I should start asking her for advice! :)


 I got a pair of $4 dollar jeans at Goodwill and Trey nicely told me, "Oh, those are great to wear around the house!"  Ha ha, that's a nice way to say it!  I'm glad he was honest with me because I don't have a clue as to what works and what doesn't :)  He did like the Celebrity Pink jeans so I'm good!

#5 Packages in the Mail:  Soniclear

I got a Soniclear in the mail this week!  I haven't used it but am excited to try it out.  It was a Today's Show "Jill's Deals & Steal" bargain that was so popular I didn't know if I was really getting one or not. I had thought about the Clarisonic, but couldn't see paying so much money! It's $149... (on sale this week for $119!) Happy I found a deal on this one because I don't think I'd ever pay that much for it...ever! I got the Soniclear for $44 shipped! I've read some reviews where people like this one more! I hope I like it period.  I have no idea what type of facial cleanser I should use with it.  Any advice?


http://d3q0y3bp3o4zri.cloudfront.net/cdn/890891/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/254x254/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/o/soniclear-brush_leopard-luxe_back.png


No comments: