Getting ready for SCHOOL with a new book bag & lunch bag!
Emily had to do something to make her mesh bag more her style.
Looks like I'm ready for St. Patrick's Day :)
I had to get something monogrammed for myself too!
The above is a handmade tote, I got last year.
It's much cuter with a monogram on it!


I ordered some Kate Spade Glitter Earrings for myself (they're on sale right now!), then my daughter decided she wanted some! We thought it'd be fun to make her a pair too!
Here's a look at our Kate Spade DIY Earrings!
Seriously, I did it (ha ha)
I joked about making them to a friend this morning and look at me actually doing it
...Yes, I'm totally crazy!
BUT...
Who doesn't need a little sparkle?
You can buy some cheap studs at Walmart for $2.88!
You can make your studs any color you like ~ just find some glitter nail polish!
Emily wanted Rock Star Pink, which kind of looks more purple to me, but she loved it!
After it dries add some Mod Podge to make sure it doesn't rub off! There ya have it ~

No comments:
Post a Comment