These are a few of my favorite things ♫.....
This week has gone by pretty FAST...just like Summer!
~ Five on Friday ~
ONE: Family
We all know we are blessed to have this little one with us!
She has added a lot of joy to our family. She is so funny and makes us all laugh! This week she has been in love with blueberries & Elmo. She has been able to spend time with her great-grandmother, who's in town! We went to the Mall and got to feed butterflies! It's so nice when family can be together.
Van was able to feed the butterflies, but the little butterfly didn't want to
fly away when it was time for us to leave.
TWO: Living on the Island
It's a blessing to be living out on the Island! It's like living in a small town ~ once you're on the Island it's hard to want to travel off of it! If it wasn't for Target I don't know if I'd ever go anywhere!
Three: Good Deals
I must be dreaming of Fall ~ it's like 100 degrees outside but Emily & I are thinking of Plaid & Scarfs!
She found a cute outfit at the Mall this week and I got a plaid shirt in the mail, but also found a LOFT popover shirt at Goodwill. We had the fake fire going last night (imagining it wasn't hot!) and ate Chicken Soup for dinner.
Found a LOFT popover shirt at the Goodwill! Why am I getting into Plaid so much?
FOUR: Church
I'm thankful we have been going to church. I am glad that Emily enjoys Sunday School, but I wish Van enjoyed it too. There's just not many kids his age at church. Praying this will change.
FIVE: Being Thankful
Trying hard this week to focus on being thankful!
I've almost gotten everything needed for Back-To-School!
$$ It sure does add up! $$
We have been eating really well this week!
Wish this wasn't such a favorite for me!! Thankful soda hasn't killed me yet :)
I'm so addicted ~ this is why I don't drink much alcohol.
Maybe I'll be like this lady... ha ha

No comments:
Post a Comment