Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday's Weekend Review


 I was able to get a ton of Back-To-School supplies at Target!  I enjoyed being able to shop without having a crowd of people around me.  We were able to hit the section just after they put things out!  Last year, it was awful not being able to find things that were needed after it was so picked over.  I would still like to pick up a couple of new uniform shirts and dresses. 

Friday we had steak & corn for dinner ~ Yum!  Saturday, the kids helped Meema plant flowers while Trey and I went out looking for SKINNY jeans, ha ha!  Yep, I finally got a pair that I think fit okay on me!  They were on sale too which is always a bonus.  If you're interested in them...the brand was Celebrity Pink Jeans and they are so soft ~ you'll love them! Here I am wearing them with my new Hunter rain boots.  I only wore them from my house to my Mom's house while it rained a little ~ took advance of the rain to try them out.  I got them online ~ major deal that I didn't know whether my order would be canceled or not!  The first time I tried to order a pair my order was canceled because the price was so cheep that they said it was a computer error! This time I scored!
They only had them in sizes 6, 7, 8, 9!  I wear a 9 1/2  (Big Foot) and I thought maybe they wouldn't fit me, but I read online you should size down a 1/2 size so I went for it!  The only color they had was sky blue, but I think that color is great!  Now I just need to find a rain jacket!  I think maybe they'd look good with a red one with a monogram in aqua.  What do you think?


The kids enjoy breakfast at church every morning on Sundays!  
The baby was happy they had strawberries! I was happy I remembered to bring her a bib!
 


 After Sunday School, we went shopping downtown!  I checked out the Anthropologie store and the kids were excited to check out Planet Fun!  I was hoping maybe we'd see Adam Sandler who's in town filming a movie, but we didn't have that luck.


 
 

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Anyone else have hunter boots? If so..have you tried the hunter socks?