I really wish I had a fashion fairy godmother because I really have no idea how to be stylish. I have the hardest time knowing how to pick out clothes and I often don't even know what's popular. Yet, feeling sluggish for a while...I'd like to learn more about fashion or at least update my clothes. Sadly, I will have to be on a budget which makes it harder. I'm always trying to find good deals. The shirt on the right is a coldwater creek crinkle shirt...found it at Goodwill for $5 dollars. My Mom said it needed to be ironed (ha ha), but I guess this wrinkly style was "in" about 2 years ago. Still, I liked the turquoise blue color and have been wearing it. So, any ideas on how I can figure out how to be stylish but still not spend a fortune?
My first Kate Spade handbag! Well, I did it and ordered a fancy purse. I thought that's a good way to start being "put together!" Well...of course it was on SALE and the husband said "go ahead"...the sad part was the photo online didn't look NEON pink! Yep, it came in the mail and when I opened it up my eyes popped out! I carried it around the Island and got some complements like "oh, I love your bag!" and "Love that color!"...really?, thank you I thought... Geez, I guess that's how much I don't know what's cool. I went to Target and they even had a whole section of handbags that were neon bright! I guess I'm "in" with my bag...what in the world will I carry in the Fall?! I've gotten use to the bright color and it's been a happy fun bag to carry!
Strawberries & Nutella = Yummy!
Oh why ...oh Why... did I ever decide to try Nutella?
I was on Vacation so I have that excuse...but this stuff is so good!
The family has been eating it...well, all the GIRLS have been eating it.
Just occurred to me ~ maybe this is why I can't fit into skinny jeans!
I was on Vacation so I have that excuse...but this stuff is so good!
The family has been eating it...well, all the GIRLS have been eating it.
Just occurred to me ~ maybe this is why I can't fit into skinny jeans!
Our Summer is a LAZY one for the kids...they stay up way too late and sleep way too long in the mornings. Oh, it's gonna be so rough when school starts back up for these guys!
We've been eating a lot of cheeseburgers and it wouldn't be summer without an Icee in your hand!
The PLAN...well, the plan is to study Latin & Christian Studies at HOME! Thankfully, I studied Latin for two years in school, but it might still be tough because the oldest will be learning year 2 Latin and I haven't studied it in how many years now? Don't do the math! We will be learning memory verses with each lesson too....I have a cute chalkboard cross that we'll use...isn't it cute? We will start this up after our vacation to the mountains, so I've got some time to plan it out and get together what we need.
Sunday Fun Day! The girls matched for church ~ they match dresses most of the time and I really do enjoy it...even if it's hard to find clothes that will fit them both! We spent some time in the pool over the weekend and ate up lots of homemade biscuits at Meema's house! I've been washing a lot of laundry and can't get anyone to help except for the baby! She's such a good helper!! I fold the clothes while she unfolds them. Today she decided to throw the clothes out of the basket and put herself and her baby-doll inside! She says "baby" and loves baby-dolls. It's so sweet!
So much has been going on with Facebook posts this last week...all I can say is:

No comments:
Post a Comment