I enjoy finding out about products, that others LOVE, because I have a hard time deciding what to try-out...who wants to spend money on something that's not good, right? :)
Here's a list of some of my favorite products below!
1. Cajun Shrimp by OPI: This nail polish is a like a spicy shade of coral ~ it's perfect!
2. Osis+: My secret hair power! This stuff works really well to help give you volume!
3. Olay Total Effects: This has been a favorite moisturizer for a long time, but I am wanting to find something that'll work better! Any Advice?
4. Pacifica Body Butter: I like the Hawaiian Ruby Guava lotion the best ~ smells like fruit punch. I like to use it on my legs when I wear shorts.
5. COCO Mademoiselle: This is the absolute best Chanel perfume in my opinion ~ I can't live without it!
6. Hand Gel Bath & Body Works: I just love the smell of the Pink Chiffon! It leaves you feeling clean and a must-have to carry in your bag.
7. Wet Brush: This is the best hairbrush hands down! The small one is great for carrying in your handbag, but the bigger size is perfect for use at home. You have got to pick one up next time you're in Target!
8. Rimmel Scandal Eyes: I always wear waterproof mascara in the Summer. I'm still looking for the "perfect" mascara and eye lash curler ~ my lashes are really long and it's hard to keep them curled up.
9. Stila Eye Shadow: I've been using gold glow!
11. Lancome Lip Lover: #314 This is the BEST lip gloss I've ever had!
What's YOUR Favorite products?

1 comment:
I'll have to do another post like this ~show & tell :)
Post a Comment