It has taken me a long time to get my post of April up because I couldn't get my laptop to work! I need some lessons on how to use it! I lost some pictures because I was signed on wrong for over a year on it! Crazy, huh? I am just now able to load things up by using Nana's internet server (Thanks, Nana!) Something is wrong with our internet and our home computer doesn't work well...it's really time to invest in a new one. Until we can do that... the laptop is my only hope!
So, here's a look at our month below in pictures!
Boy do I wish we could slow down time as I feel like I can't ever keep up with things.
Luncheon at TLC
First Pool Day at the Bennett Pool!
Our Baby is 2!!
How in the world did our baby already turn 2 years old?
Church
Wedding Fun
Organized my Shoes!
Sleeping Angel
New Sandals
The only picture I could find of Van this month! Leaving Church :)
No Cavities!
Bunk Mates


No comments:
Post a Comment