ONE
Fringe is popular for Fall this year it seems from looking all over Pinterest!
I've been trying to think ahead. There are some cute handbags that I saw online, but I don't want to spend money on this trend. I really want a classic handbag for Fall/Winter and not one like these pictured below. They do seem cute. I just happened to find a fringe handbag at Goodwill for $5 dollars the other day and went ahead and got it. For $5 bucks I might carry it a couple of times if it looks good with an outfit...if not...I'm not out much money! What do you think of this trend?

TWO
We decided to make fabric bowls for fun this week! I have a big bag of scraps that we've been playing around with for a while. This was easy and fun! I think a smaller bowl might work nice for holding paper clips on a desk...maybe we'll do that next.
Here's how the bowl turned out below:

THREE
Check out my Mom's Recipe Box...She said she believes she got it as a gift when she got married. Someday I need to copy the recipes inside! This week I didn't have the money to try a new recipe, but tried something new anyway. I decided to make a Bell Pepper Egg in a Hole...it turned out okay. I like eggs and bell peppers so what could go wrong?

FOUR
The little one always seems to have a remote in one hand and a phone in the other. When the phone rings she says "Meema!" and when the door bell rings she says "Dada!" It's really cute!

FIVE
Remembering the past...
Here I am on my Birthday last year :)

No comments:
Post a Comment