I'm not very good at coupon shopping. I think it's because you have to "plan" and well, I'm not so good at planning anything these days, but I did it today! I really needed some Tide and printed out some coupons. Well, Target has buy two bags of Pods and get a $5.00 giftcard! The pods are on sale for $9.99 and you can print out $2.00 off coupons online!
I also printed out a coupon for Olay because I'm running out! Target had a sign up saying buy one get one 40% off...so that was great! However, when I got up to the cashier it didn't ring up that it was on sale. I'm not sure if the sign was suppose to be up or not, but they gave it to me anyway.
I always use Neutrogena cleansing towelettes so I picked those up today too because they were buy one and get one 25% off.
We always need diapers, so I was smart today and printed off a coupon for Pampers :)
Over the weekend, I went to Cold Stone Creamery and the Loft!
The salted caramel ice cream was yummy!
I had a $20 reward card from Loft and the store was 40% off everything. I ended up getting this rustic brick sweater and it's so soft!! I can't wait to wear it this Fall/Winter! It looks like it's still on sale HERE!
I found a...Fabulously Frugal Fashion Find today...
The picture on the left is from Pinterest!
You can find the scarf HERE
(it's $28.99)
OR
You can find one that looks a lot like it for less at...
wait for it.......
Walmart!!!
for $8.97
I made Fried Chicken this week!
I can't cook many things, but this I can do :)
Everyone thought it was from the store it was so good!


No comments:
Post a Comment