Friday, November 6, 2015

What happened to October?

 I can't believe October is over and it's already November!  It was a busy month for us.  I tried to take a picture of Hailey in the pumpkin patch, but as she doesn't stay still for a minute...it was extremely difficult!  Thankfully, I had some help with Emily holding her for me.  Hailey is a handful right now...talk about t r o u b l e.  She's a mess and is making me crazy on most days, but we love her so much!

 Here are some pictures from October:

New Owl Cup


 Big Brother Hugs


 Stuffed Animal Sleepover at Chick-fil-a!


 

 Fun at the Beach
 (Pirate Parade and Shark Tooth Hunt)

 

Shopping


Hailey and I have fun watching children on Tuesday and Wednesdays.


 


 
I had too much fun putting my brother's face on tons of pictures to try to talk him into shaving his beard off for his wife's birthday.  I failed, but it was fun!



 Halloween Fun

 

 

                                               Class Party


I was even able to go to Christmas Made in the South...can't believe Christmas is around the corner!


 

No comments: