I haven't blogged in a while, so I thought I'd do a little update....
The picture above is one Emily took this afternoon...she's so good with a camera!
Hailey got a new pair of Stride Rite shoes today!
Emily had to do an Ocean Wave Erosion project ~ so we went out to the Beach so she could take some pictures. She hasn't gotten her grade back on it, but I hope she did well on it.
Emily took this cool picture with a dolphin, bird flying, and pelican while we were at Tybee!
I've been putting some hair-bow clips together to donate to church for Novemberfest!
Emily has been a good helper this month....cutting grass & helping with the baby!
BUT....she's not always an angel :)
I went to Target with the Girls (Emily & Hailey) and I found my Halloween costume...a glow in the dark tee!
I also found a soft cute plaid tunic....I think I'll be in PLAID all Fall.
Target Finds...for the parents ↓
Target Finds...for the kids ↓
Chips & Cheese Dip....shopping made us hungry!
Well....This little stinker is always t r o u b l e....but we love her so!
That's her face when I asked her, "Where's your nose?"
Hailey received a new high chair ....she fell out of the old one (didn't get hurt)...the old chair pad is on it in this picture because I was seeing if it'd fit on the new chair.
This chair has a tray that she can't pull off like the old one!
This girl is wearing MY old pjs!!
She's decided she's going to grow her hair out long now too!
ME in the pjs :)
Van has been doing well, but never wants me to take his picture :(
I guess he thinks I take pictures that might embarrass him??
He's a cutie and will always be my first little baby :)
To be FAIR....here's another cutie!
Hmm...another baby needs a bath robe! Christmas Idea! What? 2 months away...YIKES!
I'm so OLD :)
The sad thing is that I don't remember this cookie cake at all!!




No comments:
Post a Comment