Saturday, April 2, 2016

March 2016

March has already come and gone ~ time always flies when you're having fun, right?  March was Emily's Birthday Month and St. Patrick's Day...Easter also came early this year too!  We didn't do anything for St. Patrick's Day.  We watched the parade on TV and Emily spent the night with her cousin Addison (Sadly, I don't have any photos).  Emily had an awesome Painting Birthday Party!  Hailey went on her first Easter Egg Hunt.  We enjoyed Easter Service at TLC.  Van got his first all A's in middle school (Way to Go!), but sadly Van doesn't like me to take his picture much at all. I am posting this for the first time on a laptop as our home computer is just about dead.  Thankful I have a laptop and am slowly learning how to use it.  Well, Trey and I don't have anything new happening for us, so I guess that's a good thing! 

Here's a look at our month in pictures!


Hailey and I rocked the vote (ha, do they still say that?)

Do you see Meema & Nana?  They got into the painting too!

 Emily had so much Fun!  Perfect Party!

Hailey's First Easter Egg Hunt!  She loved it!!



 There's not a lot in their Easter Baskets, but all 3 also got new bathing suits for Summer!!


Van is such a good Big Brother to both of his sisters!  We ate a yummy lunch with Meema and went shopping downtown because everyone knows Moma can't park downtown!  Meema paralleled parked like a champ!  I should also say we got our exercise for sure that day because we walked up and down the streets shopping!  Van got a cool new pair of Nike shoes and I got a pretty shirt at Anthropologie (love that store).  We were going to get Ice Cream at Leopold's Ice Cream (which is the best), but the line was so long it was unreal.  So, we went to Cold Stone Creamery!

New Things this Month



The stone in my earring fell out and the Kate Spade store downtown let me have a replacement pair!  It's so nice to see some places still have great customer service!  My Mom gave me some perfume...I've been saying I might be FAT, but at least I smell good.  I'm not having much luck trying to lose weight...tacos, coke, cheeseburgers, and those things just keep getting in my way!

I'm always looking for good deals!  
This month I found a few Tory Burch shoes for over 70% off!  
Yes, if you see me in a pair...I didn't pay $235 for a pair of shoes!  I got some flip flops for this summer during a private sale during the winter...can't wait to pull them out! (okay, I've already wore them some). I also found Emily a pair of Michael Kors Boots for next Fall!  MK shoes for less than I paid for boots for her at Target!
Why didn't they come in my size?


They're so cute! 
Check out this cutie at the park....




Hailey keeps busy during the day, but NEVER wants to go Night Night!  She LOVES dogs and likes going to the playground.  Here she is below when it's time to get up in the morning!  



It takes her a while to get going in the mornings. 
 Here she is at Moppets resting :)
BUT...when she's up & recharged she's non stop!



Emily made a GREAT commercial for school...check it out below!
She's our little Movie Star!!


No comments: