Summer has a way of making me a little lazy...taking time to chill out a little. I'm so glad we have the month of July before school starts in August. Crazy that school doesn't start back in September...seems unfair! Boo!
I have been enjoying the "little things" and trying to get over the heavy stress I've been under. Who knew that having a surprise baby was just what I needed? As always, I trust God and pray he leads me wherever I go and in whatever I do.
We have enjoyed the ocean and pool at Daytona Beach this Summer.
It was a nice week of just taking it easy!
We have had some good food, but I haven't tried to cook any new recipes.
Life is crazy with a baby, but we are loving it so much!
We are looking forward to spending some time in the Mountains soon and we certainly are looking forward to soaking up the rest of the Summer ahead!
Ready for the Journey :)
Ready for the Journey :)

1 comment:
I must say I missed your blogs from way back in the day. You write so wonderfully. I still have this blog in my favorites at work. I remember when you first told me about the Pioneer Women and her photography blogs...I still follow her blogs today. Looking forward to more pictures and stories.
Post a Comment