Wednesday, August 12, 2015

What's Up Wednesday!


Emily did a little cooking and made Banana Nut Muffins!  They turned out GREAT!  
She sold them for a dollar, but said I could have one for 50 cents!!! Ha ha



two yellow daisies 

 

Van learned how to cut grass over the weekend!  
Trey was out there with him helping and making sure he was okay.
He was paid in Pizza!

  

We went to Trinity on Sunday!  Religion graphics


 We "Trey" hung up a cute sign in the living room!


Trey made me go walking at the beach and I'm glad he did...we had a good walk!

 

Here's a throw back for tomorrow...


This December I'll turn the BIG 40!  I truly can't believe I'll be that OLD :) 
 I don't feel this birthday is full of doom and gloom ~ that's how I felt when I turned 35 (it was a real kicker!).  Now, that I've already passed that age, every birthday is just a surprise & blessing! 
However, I do think the 40th should be a BIG Birthday, full of awesome gifts!  

No comments: